“Don’t limit the child to your own learning, for he was born on another time” Rabinthranath Tagore
Started in the year 2007 with an aim of imparting quality education to expatriate Indian students, Al muna is challengingly moving ahead to make their students valuable global citizens.
21 Century, an era of science and technology, development and progress on its zenith. Students have to face Challenges of varied nature and should be able to cope up with neck and neck competition. Al Muna believe that the education we impart should cater their present needs and achieve all round development. Drastic changes have occurred in the educational system. Earlier assessment and evaluation were done based on pen and paper test, measuring the learners’ rote memory only. Today more than that, the examiner/teacher observe, analyze and assess the slow but gradual physical, mental and emotional growth and development of the child starting from Grade I to Grade XII. Continuous and comprehensive evaluation is based on this view point and on this turn Al Muna is treading fast its each step. Our curriculum is rigorous and challenging and will continue to be so with the alignment of the CBSE.
It is truly a close family experience for staff and children, alike in Al Muna. Children get individual attention, care and love. I feel privileged to be a part of such a remarkable school group. In my service as principal, I take much pride in the fact that our staff works diligently to maintain high educational standards for every child. A hardworking, sincere and committed team of teachers is our specialty.
Our school is a great place to be for many reasons……
- Our institution situates in the heart of Dammam City, which is a unique feature as it is easy access Campus for the parents and students.
- Students centered counseling and training cell-Zeal- Sail for Life, functions as a part of our quality education program. Monthly Children are given special training in this regard from Grade III onwards.
- Co-curricular activities of all kind are also given to its maximum extend to boost the creativity and artistic talents of the children. They have the freedom to exhibit the innate nature.
- Capsule magazines by the name Sparkles, Newsletter were published frequently. Each year School parliament election is conducted in an innovative way with all aspects of our countries parliament election to impart true democratic concept to the young minds. .
- We conduct Special coaching class for sports items like Volleyball, Football, Swimming Camp, and Badminton.
- Scouts and Guides are functioning in a splendid way for Boys and Girls.
- Our Kindergarten section timing from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm is very convenient to young kids.
- Islamic studies and Moral Science are also part of our syllabus. All these factors induce a feeling of family atmosphere to all who are in contact with us.
- A new building of our own is getting ready with most modern facilities.
The Zen percent result of our first batch Grade X students is one of the golden feather on the cap of Al Muna. Out of 27 students appeared for the board exam 8 got A1 Grade and the rest B Grade. A special team of trained teachers under the banner of Intensive Coaching Unit (ICU) are always monitoring the progress and doing the mentoring whenever necessary and is in constant touch with the parents and students of the higher classes. 24 hours service is available for them. Daily Extra Class (DEC) and Holyday Extra Class (HEC) are also given additionally as the part of ICU program.
We are pleased to be able to offer this informative website for you, whether you are a student, parent, community member or a potential community member looking to bring your student to Al Muna International School. You will find a wealth of important information, registration materials, activities,calendars, links to staff email addresses and phone numbers. May I Hope you will find our portal useful and informative. It will give you a deep insight of AL Muna…
In short it’s a gate way of Muna and Munaites.
Thanking you all… May God bless you.
Mr. Mammoo master K P MA. B.Ed