Why I choose – Al Muna International School
Special feature of the school
- Place and location : This school is located in the heart of Dammam city.
- The school timings for the KG section is very convenient to the kids.
- The school follows CBSE syllabus with English as a medium of instruction offering the following subjects English, Hindi, SS, Mathematics and Science / EVS
- The students can select their ‘third language’ in the following way (according to their mother tongue). Urdu, Malayalam, Arabic, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and Kannada.
- Islamic Studies / Moral Science
Specially well planned Islamic Studies (Madrassa Classes) is offered to the Muslim students and Moral Science for the other students.
- The school provides facility of paying the fees in installment.
- The school provides monthly Zeal Training classes for the students to improve their self-confidence, mental ability and helps in the improvement of their studies.
- Any problem related with academics can be discussed with our Principal. Our Principal is available at any time during school hours.
- The school believes that it is essential to create an environment in which individual self – esteem can flourish.
- The school promotes intercultural understanding, tolerance and respect for others.
- The school aims at supporting not only the cognitive development of the student but also their personal development and confidence.
Apart from the normal studies, the school also provides a number of co – scholastic activities that the all – around development of children. These co – scholastic activities are carried out through different programmes inside and outside the class – rooms.
- Library – The school library is well equipped with a wide range of books, magazines. There is a good collection of reference books which are very useful for higher classes students.
- Computer Lab – The school prides itself on having a fully equipped computer lab, where each student has an opportunity to do their practical.
- Science and Maths Lab – There are labs especially designed for the students to get a deep knowledge in the content subjects.
- Medical Clinic and Medical Facility – The medical room has the first aid facility under the charge of qualified people to attend the medical needs of the students. Apart from this, all the teachers and higher classes students are well aware of the first – aid activities as they have special training sessions on first aid.
- Book shop and store room – All school books and stationary articles can be purchased from the school store which remains open during the school hours.
- School canteen – The school canteen provides eatables and soft drinks on cash payment during the break time. Nutritive value is the criterion for the selection of available items.